Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Woe's Of The United States


What will happen?

I can not go into complete detail about what will happen to the USA.I can tell you something's, and something's I can not.So I will talk in code so to speak.

Rita oh Rita what will she do? I have said that Katrina was the first in a series of "woes" to hit this nation.For every action there is a reaction.Reaction from who? Lets just say you will know for sure by 2012, 2015,2032.You should know now, but you people are to busy drinking having sex and trying to screw each other out of money to notice anything.I could tell you who will be in the Super Bowl and also tell you who will win and you just might notice that only because there would be money involved.Anyway this nation's economy will be taken out by the woe's that are heading towards her now.A study of this periods solar activity showed us that the new supper hurricanes that you are seeing now are a direct impact of the activity from the sun, and global warming.Also earthquake activity will be caused by the high solar activity you are seeing now.You may say that you have had high solar activity before, well not like you have seen, and will see.

Rita will do what she is meant to do,take out more of the heart of the USA.The power of this storm is stronger right now then they even know.But will not be a Katrina.Bush is what I would say or what we call in our time a crazed loon.He is the one who has caused GODS wraith.

Once the storm season is over you will have other woes, your winter will be bad and earthquakes will shake the earth more then ever.I have told you that Katrina was just the start of this all.Tornados in 2006 will kill so many people.Your rights and free speech will be taken from you staring this year, as I type this they are being taken away.Christians will be put in jail for what they believe and say.More foreign troops will walk the land as the USA will be unable to cover what is going on within the country.I know GOD is real and you will know also.After it's all said and done he will get your attention.How do you think he is trying to get it now?


The New World Order is a real thing you all will have to deal with, but you can still stop what is going on.You still have some time left to overturn it.I have told you some of the key people in the NWO.I have even told you when it started.I have given you some names of the pawns of the NWO.Yes it is real, very real.

If you have not listened to anything I have told you please listen to this! WATCH WHAT THE BUSH ADMENASTRATION IS DOING!!! WATCH WATCH WATCH!!!!!!!

Things are going to get pretty bad with the weather, even worse then now.The earth is having birth pains so to speak.Volcanos, earthquakes,Tornados in places you would never think you would see one in.Tennessee, Arkansas,Kansas inthose places Tornados will be worse then they have ever been.Not even being able to tell if it's winter or summer.Woe #2 is about to hit you all.Woe #3 will be even worse.Something does happen in 2012 that I can not even speak of.I have done my best to tell you what is coming without telling you too much.You can think i am a freak or you can think i am the real deal,that's up to you. My words will stay here on this site as a beacon for you, a beacon of hope.I hope you all wake up, I hope you see what is going on before it is to late.I hope when I go back to 2063 I will read how you all fought the good fight and beat this bad element of government I told you about.

If you do beat them then you can fight as one nation under GOD to beat the invasion of the ones who hate you now, the ones who love what is going on so they can come in and take what is yours.The ones that will kill over 100 million of you before you stop them.Yes you will stop them, but at a great cost.If you fight as one nation under GOD, the number I just told you about will not come to pass.Stop the NWO all together and the invasion will not happen I hope.Because then you will be stronger if you beat the NWO soon.

Pass the word on to others of what I have told you.Pass it on.

More later today.

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In search of gold at 45 revolutions per minute
I had six records growing up. Some were hand-me-downs from my brothers, a few were cast-offs from ... posted by Susan Forman on 9/20/2005 0 Comments: Post a Comment MidPoint Blog Our very own Kari Wethington will be blogging about the MidPoint Music Festival all weekend.
Hey, you have a awesome blog here! I will certainly visit your site again ! I have a top health products reviewed site. It certainly encompasses much that tallies with top health products reviewed material. If you have the opportunity, please come and check it out.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First thing Wednesday, 9/21
Happy Wednesday... DWP workers got the big raises they were demanding: up to 28% over five years.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Stock Picks site. It pretty much covers Stock Picks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Have All My Answers! You Can Find me in 2011 just before the new year. in the town thats clamed to be a city. one of the first to see the last bit of gold. the time is almost here. and you know why you need to find me. you are my key and i am the door your looking for. you know where to find me. peace.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Nique said...

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the grey (fake) aliens who are created by high ranking people within the NWO structure. They will start an 'false flag' alien invasion against these greys. Yes we will win, but at a great cost.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Luck of Fire said...

‎You post this on

Wednesday, ‎August ‎18, ‎2010, ‏‎11

liar!
http://www.blogger.com/feeds/16476067/posts/default

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

18/12/2012 maybe? the start?

5:39 AM  
Anonymous qronos said...

sky.More.i am back 2012

10:36 AM  
Anonymous qronos said...

many dead ...horrible

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qronos1 Need to speak with you privately. Don't go back yet. I will try to message you with my actual name and questions today.. I believe you

11:30 AM  
Anonymous dreamb said...

qronos are you back?

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

qronos said...

manny disasters and quakes go to the hills..........

10:23 AM  
Anonymous qronos said... said...

be strong and don't believe the gov...

10:24 AM  
Anonymous qronos said...

many are dead ....beware......

3:30 AM  
Anonymous qronos said...

have to go soon

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

23 aug. eastcoast wil rumble....

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time travel is impossible! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL53CX2QMSc

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

paulmarkstraatdichter@live.nl

11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Want to surfive

11:08 AM  
Anonymous R.Toepoel said...

Hmmm...:(

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mickeyhaaientand@gmail.com

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello nice blog im from newcastel i found this on yahoouk I seen it on the top ten searches i found this blog very interesting good luck with it i will return to this blog soon

Color Holidays

1:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

New world order... I think it has to do with the mark of the beast. Don't accept the chip

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Teppen said...

18-10-2015
"Something does happen in 2012 that I can not even speak of"

I have not noticed anything world changing in that year.

HOAX

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Qronos1 said...

As I said, I can not talk about it

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are all drunk! I am from the future 2018!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Amarnath Yatra said...

Very nice… i really like your blog… Amarnath yatra booking

5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog, Hi I am Manish patesaria, I really like your blog.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home